With Halloween right around the corner, I hope you’ll enjoy these free Halloween Printable Lollipop Cards! Not only are they adorable, but they’re unique and easy to put together!
These lollipop cards are a perfect way to make your Halloween treats fun for school parties, church activities, or trick or treating! You can download your free lollipop cards here.
1. Download the PDF. Print the 4 cards on a standard 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of cardstock.
2. Make two cuts so you have 4 separate cards.
3. Use a craft razor knife to make two cuts on each card along the dotted lines.
4. Insert lollipop as shown in photos.
5. Optional: Make the cuts a little longer and use the cards for pencils!
These cute lollipop cards include illustrations from me, BitsyCreations. So please, as always, they are for personal use only. Please do not claim as your own or make any changes. However, if you’re looking for clipart to create your own projects, you can visit my clipart shop here. If you have any questions about the printable, you can contact me easily on Facebook here.
Looking for more fun Halloween printables? Check out our fun Free Halloween Soda Label Printables here.