We love how darling this Trick or Treat Printable is! Perfect for those who prefer their Halloween signs and decor to be a little more cute and a little less scary.
I LOVE Halloween… but I have a child who gets a little scared of it – cue the nightmares and sleeping in my bed. And since I value my sleep, I decided that all the decor in my home needs to be on the cute end. No severed limbs or creepy looking portraits over here. I’m sure there are a bunch of other families out there who need to keep the scary levels down, so I created this darling and very NOT gory 8×10 Trick or Treat Printable to help out!
Trick or Treat Halloween Signs
- Trick or Treat Printable (download below)
- 8×10 picture frame
- scissors (to trim your paper down)
- Print off our free printable (below). I recommend sending it into a print shop like Fedex/Kinkos because of the amount of ink used. And their prints come out looking awesome – totally worth the 63 or so cents to print.
- Trim your paper down, if needed, to fit inside your frame.
- And you’re done! Does it get any easier? I think not. 😉
This darling guy would look great anywhere! And the best part is, no nightmares! This mommy can sleep in peace.
Most of the time.
Ready to grab your own?
I love how it turned out!
How do you decorate for fall or Halloween?
Our readers also enjoyed these other Halloween posts:
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in October 2011, but was updated in 2017 with a darling new printable
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms