Valentine’s Day is just a couple weeks away! Are you ready to show your special someone a bit more love and attention? Today we are sharing 10 of our favorite Valentine ideas from the past! These are ideas we first featured on Somewhat Simple in 2010 but we still love every one of them! Take a look and see if any of these strike your fancy!
1. Love Checks from Love Actually
2. Felt Heart Wreath from The Idea Room
3. Conversation Heart Wreath from Tidbits from the Tremaynes
6. Friendship Bracelets from Dandee
7. Heart Art from 33 shades of Green
9. Deck of Cards 52 Reasons Why I Love You from Sookie74 on Crafster.org
10. We’re Crazy 4 You Cards from The Fickle Pickle
. . . . .
We hope you all have a fabulous Valentine’s Day!
Make this year the best one yet!!!
. . . . .
Here are a few other Valentine’s Day ideas from Somewhat Simple you might enjoy:
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in February 2010