Who doesn’t love mason jars? They are chic yet rustic, simple yet versatile and oh so affordable! I am amazed at how many cute mason jar ideas there are out there. Here are 10 of my favorites:
2. Make Your Own: If you don’t want to purchase the daisy lids, The Idea Room shows us how to make Mason Jar Straw Lids and cover the lid with scrapbook paper.
3. Frosted Glass Picnic Caddy: Store your picnic essentials in this darling caddy from Clean & Scentsible
4. Mason Jar Chandelier: Turn a Mason Jar into lights with A Handcrafted Wedding
5. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser: Wash your hands in style with this fun project from Love Grows Wild
6. Display Pictures: Turn your mason jars into picture frames. Photo Courtesy of Jessamyn Harris
7. Give a Gift: Use the free Mason Jar Printable from Somewhat Simple
8. Mason Jar Luminaries: Line a table or walkway with mason jars and candles, from Apartment Therapy
9. Organize you Kitchen: Free label template for kitchen and pantry supplies from The Painted Hive
10. Vacation Memory Jar: Capture those memories and display them for all to see from Mason Jar Love
So there you have it! Do you have a favorite?
I love the look of the old blue mason jars. I saw someone make their own by mixing mod podge and neon blue food coloring and painting it on to a clear jar. I thought the idea was GENIUS!
This post originally published in July 2010 but was updated in September 2014