This simple Mod Podge Frame can be made in just a few minutes for $10 or less! It is a thoughtful gift for someone you love!
I have made several Mod Podge frames over the years to give as gifts to friends and family – they are thoughtful, personal and can totally make you look all crafty and talented! Not to mention it only takes about an hour to complete + drying time, so if you find yourself in a time crunch, this idea is perfect!
The frame I made today wasn’t a gift for anyone else – it was something I made for my home. I fell in love with the following quote and I wanted a unique way to display it:
Children are not a distraction from more important work, They are the most important work.
I wanted to use pictures of my kids with this quote to stand as a good reminder for me to focus on them just a bit more throughout my day, and this mod podge frame is a great way to do that! Here is how to make it –
How to Make a Mod Podge Frame
- flat wood frame – no grooves or fancy corners.
- pictures- for my 4×6 frame, I used 24 – 1 inch images that were trimmed just slightly
- Mod Podge
- sponge brush
- Gather, size, and print your images. In the past, I’ve just copied them into a Word document, sized them to my liking, and printed them from my desktop computer.
- Cut your images to fit around your frame. Lay them out so you know exactly where you’re going to glue them.
- Brush a thin coat of Mod Podge onto wood and stick the pictures on top of Mod Podge.
- Once your pictures are glued down, cover them with another coat of Mod Podge.
- Let it dry completely and then you’re done!!!
Simple, thoughtful, and cute!