Sure, it’s the thought that counts. But these personalized Mothers Day Gifts will ensure her gift is also AMAZING!
15 Mothers Day Gift Ideas
If you’re looking for a special way to show your mom some love and appreciation this Mother’s Day, you’ve come to the right place! Take a look at a few of our favorite gifts for mom, then keep reading for even MORE ideas!
(Links to each idea featured in the video are included in our list below)
Unique Mothers Day Gifts
Here is a list of our favorite Personalized Mothers Day Gift Ideas:
- Pretty much anything from Lisa’s shop would be fantastic, but I am particularly in love with these stacking rings. via Lisa Leonard.
- Make a personalized photo block puzzle.
- “I Love You More Than Cupcakes” handprint craft and free printable. Make one for mom and grandma!
- This mother’s day, cut out some hearts, clip them together with a brad and don’t just tell your mother you love her, tell her why. Heart Fan Card, from Squirrelly Minds
- Start Mother’s Day on the right foot with our free Breakfast in Bed printables!
- Free printable Mother’s Day Cards that are kid friendly!
- Heart Balloons Card made with a paper punch, from Hobby Craft.
- I bought myself this Initial Necklace when I only had 3 kids. Now I have 5 and I still absolutely LOVE it! From iDeclare Charms.
- Make your own stamped necklace with this simple tutorial from Etsy Studio.
- Shrinky Dink Bracelets made from children’s art, from At Second Street.
- Make a personalized photo book, from Artifact Uprising.
- Work a little photo magic and make a darling Shrinky Dink Bracelets, from Pieces by Polly.
- I love the idea of making an Adoption Book, and I love the soft book idea! From A Beautiful Mess.
- Real silver necklace made with clay. I love the idea of making jewelry with a fingerprint of someone you love! From A Beautiful Mess.
- Mom, You’re the Bomb printable from Smart Schoolhouse.
For even more Mother’s Day Ideas, check out our favorite 25 Handmade Gifts for Her.
Happy Mother’s Day everyone!