Goal setting can be tricky, so we’ve created this beautiful and simple Printable Goal Journal to help you make (and keep!) those New Year’s Resolutions!
I won’t even tell you how many times I’ve set a goal, but then didn’t follow through! If you’re wondering, the number is zero, because I’d NEVER do that. 😉
But all joking aside, I’m not the greatest goal setter. But I think it’s because I never write them down! I always make a goal in my head, but that’s about where it stops. Being such a visual person, I decided to create a workbook that I can SEE everyday. I also wanted something that didn’t take a lot of printer ink, and I’m loving the end result!
Printable Goal Journal
- Front and Back Covers
- Goals Tracker Worksheet
- Goal Breakdown Worksheet
- Mini Goals Tracker Worksheet
- Each page will print off on 8.5 x 11 paper, then using a paper cutter or scissors, cut the pages in half.
- Staple, bind, put in a ring clip, or in a mini binder like this one.
- Print the cover pages on card stock, then print out the other pages on regular paper as many times as you need!
- I kept the design simple and b+w to keep the brain from getting overwhelmed. Which means this simple design also helps you see your COLORED PENS better! Why colored pens? Because the brain remembers colors better – especially blue (like these beauties which are my favorite). You’re welcome. 😉
Ready to get started making and smashing those goals like a boss?
Do you have any tips that can help with keeping those goals better? We’d love to hear them! Let us know in the comments, and ♥ Happy Goal Keeping!
Here are a few more posts you’ll enjoy –