If you’re looking for some darling, yet meaningful Easter gifts, then these Peeps Candy Tags are the perfect solution! Great for church handouts, Easter baskets, or even just little gifts to give friends or neighbors!
I mean, does it get any cuter than that?! And what a sweet (no pun intended) message! I had a friend ask if I’d create a tag for the children of her church, with this saying, and these are the adorable results! From the font to the bunny silhouettes, and we can’t overlook that teeny heart, I just love how this came together! So naturally, I thought I’d share it with the rest of you!
You might also enjoy these Easter ideas:
Easter Gifts – Peeps Candy Printables
- Peeps Candy Bunnies
- Printable tags (download below)
- scissors or paper cutter
- Plastic bags – mine were 4″ wide
- Tape or stapler – something to attach the tags to the bags
- First, print off the colors that you need, and then cut them out with scissors or a paper cutter.
- Place your bunny Peeps into the bag.
- Attach the tag to the top of the bag.
- Give away!
I’m not a huge fan of the flavor (or lack of flavor) of Peeps, but I am a fan of how cute Peeps Bunnies are!
I just used tape to attach the bags to the tags.
Such a great way to wish someone a Happy Easter!
So simple. So cute.
Ready to make your own? Download our Peeps Candy Tags Pack below! We have all these colors included, but we also have a green, but I couldn’t find any greens near me, but if you can, there’s a tag for you! Hope you enjoy!