The past few months, we’ve been celebrating “The Summer of Pudding” with our friends from Kozy Shack. We shared a few of our favorite ways to enjoy these simple desserts, and we joined in a fun Facebook chat all about pudding! Today we wanted to feature even more pudding treats from friends who joined in on the #SummerOfPudding celebrations. Here is a list of 10 Pudding Treats we love:.
1. Triple Chocolate Frozen Pudding || via An Affair From The Heart
2. Chocolate Pudding Parfait Sundae || via The Best Blog Recipes
3. Make Your Own Pudding Bar || via Somewhat Simple
4. Munchy Chrunchy Banana Chocolate Pudding Parfait || via Mom Foodie
5. No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cheesecake || via Plating Pixels
6. Balsamic Cherry Tapioca Parfait || via A Happy Food Dance
7. Salted Caramel Pudding Parfait with Blueberries || via Somewhat Simple
8. Rice Pudding Mini Trifles || via A Grande Life
9. 5-Minute Chocolate Orange Pudding Cups || via Savvy Saving Couple
10. Strawberry and Lemon Layered Rice Pudding || via Tempting Thyme
All Kozy Shack® products are made with simple, wholesome, ingredients, so they’re simply delicious. Real milk, no preservatives or hydrogenated oils- these puddings are a good source of calcium and are also gluten free.
Learn more about Kozy Shack and Summer of Pudding and share your memories and ideas with the hashtag #SummerofPudding and #KozyShack at:
This is a sponsored post in support of Kozy Shack® and Summer of Pudding. All opinions and ideas expressed here are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting our sponsors so we can continue to provide creative content to Somewhat Simple.