Tin Can Pumpkin Crafts
Supplies Needed for Tin Can Pumpkins –
- pumpkin face printable (download below)
- black & orange construction paper
- empty, clean tin cans
Directions for Tin Can Pumpkins –
- Lay a tin can on an orange piece of construction paper, make little marks for the height and cut a long enough strip to wrap all the way around the can.
- Secure one end of the paper strip to the can with tape, wrap around and tape or glue down the other side.
- Print out the pumpkin face printable.
- Choose eyes, noses, and mouths for your tin can pumpkins. Cut out the shapes from printable and trace onto black paper.
- Cut the pieces out of the black construction paper and attach to the orange paper using glue to create the pumpkin face.
- Feel free to get creative with the faces and have fun!
If your children are too young to use scissors cover the tin can with the orange paper and let them decorate the face with a black crayon, using the printable pieces as inspiration!
Start collecting those empty tin cans to make this fun Halloween craft with the whole family!
. . . . .
Here are a few more Halloween crafts you might enjoy:
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in September 2012.