We can’t get over how clever and adorable this teacher gift basket is! So easy to gift, and it will totally make a teacher’s day!
Teacher Appreciation Gifts
Can you believe summer is right around the corner?? Where did this year go?
I came up with this teacher appreciation gift basket idea while listening to my 8 year old tell that orange/banana knock-knock joke- you know the one, right? (Please don’t make me repeat it- we will be here all day!)
With this idea in mind, I went to the dollar store and to Walmart in search of anything orange my kid’s teachers would enjoy – candies, treats, a beach towel, sunscreen, gift cards etc. I love how it turned out!
orange themed teacher gift basket
- printable orange you glad it’s summer gift tags (download below)
- paper or cardstock
- gift basket
- orange items to fill the basket with
- First, download and print off our free printable orange gift tags.
- Fill a basket with all of your orange gifts.
- Attach the gift tag and make a teacher’s day!
You don’t even have to go all out with a large gift basket. You can even do smaller and much more simpler things like these:
- Orange tumbler filled with orange candies & an Amazon gift card
- Magazine with orange candle and nail polish
- Orange bowl filled with orange treats
- Orange beach towel and sunscreen
I love how versatile the contents of this gift can be- keep it simple or go all out!
Ready to make your own?
What are you doing for your child’s teachers this year? We want to hear about it! Happy almost summer everyone!
If you loved this idea, you’ll love these teacher appreciation gifts too!