Please take a minute to read over our terms and disclosure policy.
This policy is valid from 01 January 2010.
This is a personal blog written and edited by a team of writers. Please direct any questions or comments to Stephanie Dulgarian (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Featuring our Ideas and Images
- No images, ideas, or documents featured on this site may be sold or distributed in any way without the written consent of Stephanie Dulgarian. All the ideas we feature here are for personal use only.
- We occasionally use stock images in our posts. We purchased the rights to publish those images, but these rights do not transfer to other individuals and companies. Please ask permission before featuring any image from our site.
- We do not want our entire shared in its entirety. If you would like to feature our idea, please use only 1 image with a short description and link back to Somewhat Simple.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, free products, or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation we receive may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- Our content and ad space may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. While we do receive compensation, we always give our honest opinions, findings, or experiences on those topics or products. Any product claim, statistic, quote etc. about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog contains content which might present a conflict of interest.
We use third-party ad companies that serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. For more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see the following website: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Thanks for reading! We hope to see you again soon!