These lifesaver printables are a simple, darling, and perfect way to say thank-you!
you’re a lifesaver printables
- You’re a lifesaver printables (download below)
- scissors or paper cutter
- Lifesaver rolls (any flavor)
- First, print off our lifesaver labels.
- With a paper cutter or scissors, cut out eat label (there’s 9 to each page).
- Wrap each Lifesaver roll and secure with tape.
- Finally, sit back and admire your lifesaver pile that is now oozing with cuteness. 😉
. . . . .
You might also enjoy these posts:
This post originally published in 2011, but was updated with fresh new printables and images in 2017.
DON’T MISS A THING!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our FREE Home Organization Binder Printables + weekly updates filled with creative inspiration and exclusive freebies!