Looking for some fun Thanksgiving games to play with your kids?! This Thanksgiving Pictionary Game is a great way to fire up imaginations and entertain all ages this holiday season!
Easy Thanksgiving Game
With Thanksgiving just a couple weeks away, I thought I’d share with you an easy craft and game idea that is perfect to entertain your Thanksgiving guests – Thanksgiving Pictionary! This cute activity uses a darling printable turkey with craft stick “feathers” that couldn’t be more festive and fun. Just grab a few simple items, and you’ll be on your way to hours of Thanksgiving entertainment!
We use this little game all season long, but we especially love it on Thanksgiving day! It’s a great way to keep the little ones entertained while dinner is waiting to be served. Gather all the kids and let them take turns choosing a stick and drawing on a fun chalkboard, whiteboard, notepad, etc. See who can guess what it is first!
More Fun Thanksgiving Activity Ideas
Easy Thanksgiving Pictionary Game
- Thanksgiving Pictionary Game Printables (download below)
- empty tin can
- wood craft sticks
- glue or tape
- black sharpie marker, optional
- items for drawing – paper, pencils, chalkboard, etc.
- First, print off your label and word feathers. Use the “blank” feather labels to add more words to your pile by writing on them with a sharpie.
- Glue or tape your word feathers onto wood craft sticks.
- Glue or tape your turkey label onto the empty tin can.
- Place your word feathers into the can, and begin playing Pictionary!
Nothing says Thanksgiving like a cute little turkey with brightly colored Popsicle stick feathers!
Ready to get your game on?
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in November 2013, but was updated with new images and printables in 2017. Our printables are typically offered free for 1 week and then they get added to our shop. Sign up for our newsletter o be notified as soon as a printable becomes available so you can grab it while it is free!