Looking for a thoughtful Valentine gift for your sweetheart? This “ABC’s of Us” idea is perfect!
My husband and I don’t go all out for Valentine’s Day, but it’s still a holiday I love and so I try to make it special without expensive gifts and crowded dinner plans! This gift idea is perfectly sentimental and super easy to make – it’s called, “The ABC’s of Us” and it’s all about fun memories the two of you have had together. Here is how to make it:
The ABC’S of US
- printable (click here to download)
- cardstock – optional, but totally encouraged
- pen or marker
- circle hole punch
- metal clasp ring
- Download the printables and print them on cardstock.
- Grab a pen and start thinking of fun memories! For each letter of the alphabet included in the printable, you get to write a fun memory. For example, for the letter “F”, I decided to write about our “First House.” I had a lot of fun remembering and trying to come up with an idea for each letter.
- Punch a hole into the top left corner of each card, then stack them up in ABC order.
- Slip your metal ring through the stack of cards and secure it so you have a little flip book!
…and that’s it!
Such a fun, simple and THOUGHTFUL Valentine gift!
I am excited to give my husband these fun love notes! I think these notes and his favorite candy will do the trick this Valentine’s Day!
. . . . .
Do you have a favorite thoughtful gift idea for Valentines Day?
Leave us a comment in the section below, we’d love to hear your thoughts!
HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
. . . .
Corie from The Dating Divas wrote and submitted this post in 2012. It was updated with new printables in 2016.