Not sure how to celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family? Have some fun with our Valentines Activity Dice!
If you’re looking for an easy way to celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family, look no further! Our fun Valentines Activity Dice is a super-fun way to get excited about the holiday. The ideas are designed to be simple and open to interpretation – so you can make the activity as simple or extravagant as you’d like!
So if you roll Family Date you might decide to on a family movie at home followed by ice-cream sundaes, or a trip to the park after school. Similarly, Make a Heart-Shaped Meal might be a sandwich, cut out with heart-shaped cookie cutters, or pizza dough shaped into hearts for dinner.
Perhaps, Hiding 5 love notes around the house will be just a quick exercise where you place post its (or go fancier with cards!), in unexpected places … or … maybe you turn it into an awesome scavenger hunt – the choice is yours!
Valentines Activity Dice
- Valentines Activity Dice template (click here to download)
- glue stick or double-sided tape
- Print the template onto card stock and then cut along the outside edge of the dice.
- Fold all the lines of the dice and then fold into cube shape.
- Apply some glue or double sided tape to the white tabs and secure in place.
- Roll the dice to see what fun you can get up to on Valentines Day!
Valentine’s Day is a really sweet reason to share some love and show your family how much they mean to you. We hope that our activity dice will help make Valentine’s Day meaningful and fun for your family!
Here are a few more of our favorite Valentines Day ideas: