This Valentine Advent Calendar is a fun way to countdown to the day of love!
My kids LOVE counting down to holidays and occasions – Christmas, Halloween, even the days leading up to a vacation are celebrated by making paper chains around here! This Valentines Day Advent Box idea is one of their favorite countdowns! I fill each paper box with little treats leading up to Valentine’s Day – stickers, candies, coupons for later bedtimes etc. Each day is something different and it gives my kids 14 days of fun to look forward to! Here is how to make your own:
Valentine Advent Calendar
- advent box printables (download here)
- tape or glue stick (I prefer double sided tape.)
- fun treats – candies, stickers etc.
- washi tape – optional
- Download and print the advent boxes on cardstock. (The thicker the paper, the better!)
- Cut out along the outlines, then fold along the dashed lines.
- Once your box is formed, you can add glue or tape to the tabs to better secure it.
- Fill each box with a fun treat, then secure them with a piece of washi tape.
- Stack the boxes on top of each other and get ready to have some serious Valentine fun!!!
I love how much these tiny little boxes hold – WAY better than some of the smaller ideas I’ve seen that fit a small piece of candy. ‘Cause sometimes I don’t want to give candy, but the size of the advent is so limiting.
We hope you have a great Valentine’s Day!
CLICK HERE TO GET THE VALENTINES DAY ADVENT BOXES!
Here are a few more Valentine’s Day ideas we LOVE: