Zuppa Toscana Recipe
This easy copycat Zuppa Toscana recipe will let you enjoy the flavor of the Olive Garden from the comfort of your own home!
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 2 large potatoes cut in half lengthwise, and then cut into 1/4" slices
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chicken base
- 1 quart water
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups kale leaves broken into bite sized pieces
Brown Italian sausage in large skillet over medium heat, stirring often to prevent burning, until cooked through.
While meat is browning, cut up potatoes, onions and garlic.
Add all ingredients except heavy whipping cream and kale to crock pot and set to low.
Allow to cook on low for 4-6 hours until potatoes are tender.
Add heavy whipping cream and garnish with kale.
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 2471mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1166IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 1mg