Mini DIY Paper Piñatas
Mini Piñatas are the finishing touch you'll need to make your next Cinco De Mayo fiesta a smashing hit!
Servings: 1 Piñata
- 1 downloadable file template
- 1 roll tape I prefer double-sided tape
- 1 roll string ribbon or twine work great too
- 1 sheet cardstock
- candy or invitations to put inside
- crepe paper streamers optional
Download and print the mini piñatas from your computer onto heavy cardstock.
Fold the cardstock on the marked lines, and assemble by using the double-sided tape.
Attach the string/yarn to the inside before you close up the last side.
Fill with desired contents - candies, invitations to your party etc.
Leave them as-is, or cut and fringe some crepe paper streamers to add some dimension.