Tortellini Apple Salad Recipe
This fresh tortellini apple salad is one of my favorite salads to make enjoy during the summer!
Servings: 8 servings
For The Dressing
- 6 Tbs. frozen concentrated apple juice
- 6 Tbs. corn syrup
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Dash pepper
For The Salad
- 18 oz frozen cheese tortellini 2 packages
- 4 C. green apples chopped
- 4 C. romaine lettuce shredded
- 2 C. strawberries sliced
- 1/4 C. celery thin sliced
- 1/4 C. green onions sliced
- 2 Tbs. walnuts
Combine apple juice concentrate, corn syrup, vinegar, sugar, garlic salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
Cook the cheese tortellini according to package directions. Drain and cool thoroughly.
In large mixing bowl combine tortellini and remaining ingredients.
Toss gently with apple juice dressing and serve immediately.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 366mg | Potassium: 571mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 10481IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 3mg