Asian Salad - The Best Asian Chicken Salad
This healthy and delicious asian salad recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and tender chicken. It's an easy meal that's perfect for summertime!
Servings: 1 Cup
- 1 1/2 cups sesame dressing divided
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups green cabbage chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage chopped
- 1 cup red peppers chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas or edamame thawed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
Add the chicken to a small bowl and toss with 1/2 cup of sesame dressing. Refrigerate thirty minutes, then grill or cook in a skillet until golden brown and cooked through. Let cool, then chop into pieces.
In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, peppers, peas, sesame seeds, almonds, and cooked chicken. Add the remaining salad dressing, and toss until combined. Refrigerate for at least thirty minutes before serving.