Classic Cobb Salad
This classic Cobb salad is so fresh and delicious, and is the perfect summer meal! It's loaded with protein, and quick and easy to make.
for the ranch dressing:
- 1 package (about 5 ounces) Open Nature plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
for the salad:
- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 4 slices Open Nature applewood smoked bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 Open Nature cage free eggs boiled and chopped
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes chopped
- 1 medium avocado chopped
To make the dressing, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl or jar, until smooth. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
To make the salad, place the lettuce in a large serving bowl. Add the chicken, bacon, boiled eggs, blue cheese, tomatoes, and avocado. Serve immediately, drizzled with ranch dressing.