Chicken Divan Recipe
A Family Favorite Dish In Our Home, This Recipe For Chicken Divan Is Super Simple To Make And It Tastes Delicious!!! This Easy Chicken And Broccoli Recipe Is One That Everyone Will Love!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 small bag frozen broccoli
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts- cut into cutlet-sized pieces
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1-2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine melted mixed with 1/2 c. crushed corn flakes
- 1 Tbsp. of lemon juice & 1/4 tsp. curry
Preheat oven to 350.
Lay chicken on the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish, then place broccoli all around the chicken.
Next, in a separate bowl, mix together the soup, mayo and the sour cream. (Add optional spices above if you'd like)
Pour the sauce on top of chicken and broccoli, and then sprinkle with cheese.
Lastly, add the optional corn flake topping, if desired.
Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 1091kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 128g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 398mg | Sodium: 870mg | Potassium: 2132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 514IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 4mg