Peach Smoothie Recipe
This easy peach smoothie recipe is full of fresh peaches and other other fresh ingredients. Throw these in a blender for about 30 seconds and you'll have a creamy and refreshing treat that your taste buds will crave!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 1/2 cups milk almond, coconut, or regular milk would all work fine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons honey I like things very sweet so I used 2
Add the peach slices, 1 cup milk, cinnamon, vanilla, oats, flax seed, and honey to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add additional milk as needed to reach desired consistency.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 321mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 399IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg