Apple Cheddar Bacon Pizza Recipe
Kick up your homemade pizza game with this delicious Apple Cheddar Bacon Pizza. (Your taste buds are about to fall in LOVE!)
Servings: 1 slice
- 1 store-bought or homemade pizza dough - enough for 1 pizza
- 1 large apple cored and thinly sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3-4 Tablespoons barbecue sauce
Place a baking stone or sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 450°.
Shape your dough on a piece of floured parchment paper.
Spread your barbecue sauce on the crust. Top with a little cheese, then layer on the apples and bacon.
Top with the remaining cheese. Slide the pizza onto the heated stone and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, and the crust is lightly browned.