Pumpkin Honey Butter Recipe
Whipped Pumpkin Honey Butter is the perfect way to spread a little bit of fall goodness on your baked goods!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup salted butter 2 sticks, softened
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 5 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
Whip the softened butter, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin puree.
Gradually add the rest of the pumpkin puree as you continue to whip the butter.
Add the honey and vanilla and continue beating (1-2 minutes) until thick and fluffy.
Scoop into a container for easy serving, or place in a piping bag and pipe it into a glass jar or other container.
Serve at room temperature with a drizzle of honey over the top, if desired.
- This butter should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make sure you are using pumpkin puree and NOT pumpkin pie filling. They are not the same thing and they are not interchangeable.
- I use electric beaters to whip the butter. I haven't ever used my mixer, but it should work with the wire whip attachment.
- This may be re-whipped. It will take a couple of minutes to achieve the correct consistency. Don't give up if it begins looking grainy and separated! Keep whipping until smooth and creamy.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1640IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg