Croissant Omelet Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This Croissant Omelet Breakfast Casserole is super tasty and so easy to prepare. It is the perfect meal to toss in the oven for breakfast if you're feeding over-night guests, but it is also a simple dinner that feeds a crowd without breaking the bank!
Servings: 12 Squares
- 1 can crescent dinner rolls 8 oz. refrigerated
- 1 1/2 cups ham thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sausage crumbles *optional (if you use both meats cut to 3/4 cup of each)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- green onions or parsley for garnish, optional
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Unroll dough in 13x9-inch baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations and seams together to seal.
Top with meat.
In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper until blended. Pour over meat.
Top with cheeses.
Bake for 25 min. or until center is set.
Sprinkle with parsley & serve!
Serving: 1square | Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 360mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 1mg