Crock Pot Spaghetti
This recipe for Cheesy Chicken Crock Pot Spaghetti is super delicious and SO simple to make!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 16 oz package spaghetti, cooked
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chicken cooked and cubed
- 2 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can of mild green chilies
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 white onion diced
- salt & pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in crock pot EXCEPT spaghetti and cheese.
Stir to combine well.
Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
Serve on top of the cooked spaghetti and top with shredded cheese.