Cookies and Cream Rice Krispie Treats
These Oreo Rice Krispie Treats are a fun way to dress up a family favorite!
Servings: 12 treats
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 cube of butter
- 7 cups of rice krispies cereal
- 2 1/2 cups of Oreo cookies broken into small pieces and divided
- 1 1/3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cups white chocolate chips to drizzle on top
In a heavy pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Add in marshmallows and 1 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
Stir in cereal and 2 cups of broken cookies.
Put into a greased 9x13 pan.
Melt 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.
Sprinkle with remaining cookies.Cool to room temperature and serve.