Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
This Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe with grapes and cashews is stuffed between buttery croissant rolls. They are light and delicious and perfect to eat year round!
Servings: 6 sandwiches
- 1 lb cooked chicken chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1 1/4 cup red grapes halved
- 1/2 cup salted cashew pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple drained optional
YOU WILL ALSO NEED -
- croissants or your favorite bread
- lettuce optional
Place all ingredients into bowl. Stir until just mixed.
Cover and chill for at least two hours.
Serve in-between two slices of bread lined with lettuce if you want some extra crunch!