Step outside the vinegar and dye this year and try some creative Easter eggs! Here are 15 favorite Easter Egg decorating ideas!
We are kind of hit and miss around here when it comes to Easter egg decorating. My kids love it, but I always seem to forget to buy all the supplies needed for the traditional way of dying them. (Do you typically decorate Easter eggs in your home?) Today we are featuring some super cool Easter egg crafts and Easter egg decorating ideas. These tutorials all use different supplies so you’re sure to find something you can make with what you have on-hand. (So no more excuses!!) Take a look:
15 Favorite Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- These dipped glitter eggs from Create, Craft, Love have been one of my favorite ideas for years now!
- Another glittery favorite – these Glitter Polka Dot Eggs from A Pumpkin and a Princess.
- Make some bright-colored swirly eggs using rubber cement, from Crap I’ve Made.
- These polka dot Easter eggs are not only cute but easy and quick to do! From Lil Luna.
- Decorate some Disney Easter eggs with some easy temporary tattoos. From Smart Schoolhouse.
- Naturally dyed Easter Eggs using beet juice, paprika, blueberries and more! From Your Homebased Mom
- Learn how to make Love Letter Easter eggs with this super simple tutorial from Somewhat Simple.
- Have fun with your kids by making fingerprint easter eggs! From Crafty Morning.
- And look how bright and vibrant these colored eggs from Skip to My Lou are! Read this tutorial on How to Dye Eggs with Food Coloring for all the tips and tricks!
- How to Make Translucent Epson Salt Glitter Eggs, from Bliss Bloom Blog.
- I just love the simplicity of these Yarn Wrapped Easter Eggs from The Happy Housie.
- ANYONE can create these easy dotted Easter eggs, even kids! From Reasons to Skip the Housework.
- An egg craft I have loved for years- Paper Punch Easter Eggs from Nikki in Stitches
- Dye eggs using a silk tie – this tutorial is AMAZING! From Our Best Bites.
- One of my new favorite Easter Egg crafts are these Plastic Easter Egg Flower Pots from Made With Happy. (Aren’t they so cute?!)
What do you think? Aren’t those Easter egg ideas so fun and creative?
Do you have any other ideas that didn’t make the list?
We hope you have a happy Easter!
Here are a few more ideas we think you’ll LOVE –