This post is written especially for all you mom’s of little dudes! We’ve compiled a FUN list featuring Top 10 DIY Toys for Boys! Take a look and let me know which one is your favorite!
1. Make your own Lego Tray– an easy project that will house hours of Lego playtime!
2. Make a sandbox from an old tire, something every little boy would love to get dirty in- from I Heart Naptime.
3. Play Hula Hoop Croquet, fun for the whole family- from The Crafting Chicks.
4. Turn a bookshelf into a chalkboard art center for your budding artist- from Craftaholics Anonymous.
5. Make felt superhero capes for your superhero and his little buddies!
6. I love this On-The-Go Reading Pillow with a pocket for a book or two- from Polkadot Chair.
7. Make your own indoor climbing wall, from The Crafting Chicks
8. Another fun Lego idea- this neat Lego Lamp is fun and functional! What little boy wouldn’t love taking apart and rebuilding a piece of his bedroom furniture again and again?! – from Infarrantly Creative
9. Get wet and wild with these fun water sponges– from Make & Takes.
10. Make a marshmallow gun from PVC pipes! My kids LOVE these! Tutorial from Lil Luna
So there you have it! Now go play!!!
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms