We all know that sometimes it can be hard to shop for boys. Here are 10 of our favorite DIY toys for boys that are cool and won’t break the bank.
This post is written especially for all you mom’s of cute little boys! We’ve compiled a FUN list featuring Top 10 DIY Toys for Boys! Take a look and let me know which one is your favorite!
Cool Toys For Boys Ideas
1. Make your own Lego Tray – an easy project that will house hours of Lego playtime for your boys!
2. Make a sandbox from an old tire, something every little boy would love to get dirty in- from I Heart Naptime.
3. Play Hula Hoop Croquet, fun for the whole family- from The Crafting Chicks.
4. Turn a bookshelf into a chalkboard art center for your budding artist- from Craftaholics Anonymous.
More Toys For Boys Ideas
5. Make felt superhero capes for your superhero and his little buddies!
6. I love this On-The-Go Reading Pillow with a pocket for a book or two- from Polkadot Chair.
7. Make your own indoor climbing wall, from The Crafting Chicks
8. Another fun Lego idea- this neat Lego Lamp is fun and functional! What little boy wouldn’t love taking apart and rebuilding a piece of his bedroom furniture again and again?! – from Infarrantly Creative
9. Get wet and wild with these fun water sponges– from Make & Takes.
10. Make a marshmallow gun from PVC pipes! My kids LOVE these! Tutorial from Lil Luna
So there you have it! Now go play!!!