Maple Dijon Chicken Recipe
This delicious Maple Dijon Chicken is so juicy and flavorful, and it only calls for five ingredients!
Servings: 6 People
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts boneless skinless trimmed and cut in half
- 1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup O Organics®
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard O Organics®
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme O Organics®
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Place the chicken in a large plastic bag. In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the maple syrup, Dijon mustard, fresh thyme, and red wine vinegar.
Pour the maple Dijon mixture over the chicken, seal the bag, and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until ready to grill.
Grill 5-6 minutes per side, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 479mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg