Avocado Egg Salad
Looking for a twist on the classic egg salad recipe? This Avocado Egg Salad is fresh, filling and super delicious!
Servings: 4 people
- 6 hard-boiled egg whites chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 rib celery cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 avocado cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Granny Smith apple cored and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise I use light mayo
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Butter lettuce for serving
Place all ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl.
Gently toss until well combined.
Serve wrapped in lettuce leaves.