Easy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
These delicious buffalo chicken meatballs are a simple and easy appetizer recipe that your guests will love. Simply throw a few ingredients into your slow cooker and you'll be all set!
Servings: 4 meatballs
- 1 28 oz bag frozen meatballs
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup wing sauce such as Frank’s Red Hot®
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened & cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese- cheddar or parmesan
- green onions for garnish optional
Place meatballs in crock pot with ranch dressing and wing sauce.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 2-4 hours.
A half hour before serving, add the package of cream cheese. Stir well.
Place on serving tray with toothpicks, then sprinkle with shredded cheese and green onions.
Serve and enjoy!