Best Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
My family loves anything with buffalo sauce on it. This recipe for buffalo chicken meatballs is a delicious twist on a game-day classic! Create the same saucy flavors of your favorite buffalo wings and serve it over tasty meatballs for a seriously awesome party food that your guests are sure to love! Using just a few simple ingredients this recipe takes only a couple minutes to prepare.
Buffalo chicken meatballs are made in the crock pot, so they seriously could not be any easier to create! Simply toss all the ingredients into your slow cooker and they’ll be ready for your party when your guests arrive!
More Easy Meatball Recipes
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
This recipe is super easy to make. For busy days, I will typically use a bag of frozen meatballs to save time making these. However, if you want to really impress your guests you should try making these AMAZING homemade meatballs instead of using the frozen version. Once you have your crock pot and the ingredients, here’s how you make them.
- Place the meatballs, the ranch dressing and the buffalo wing sauce (Frank’s Buffalo Sauce is my FAVORITE) into the crock pot
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours
- About a half an hour before you are ready to serve these, add the package of cream cheese to the slow cooker and mix well
- Place on a serving tray and place a toothpick in each meatball
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and green onions
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Easy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- 1 28 oz bag frozen meatballs
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup wing sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot®
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened & cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese- cheddar or parmesan
- green onions for garnish, optional
- Place meatballs in crock pot with ranch dressing and wing sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 2-4 hours.
- A half hour before serving, add the package of cream cheese. Stir well.
- Place on serving tray with toothpicks, then sprinkle with shredded cheese and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!