This delicious buffalo chicken dip recipe an easy appetizer that is sure to please! Just throw a few easy ingredients into your slow cooker and you will have a delicious appetizer in minutes!
I was first introduced to this buffalo chicken dip recipe at a baby shower for my friend several years ago. I remember literally thinking about it for weeks after the shower and my mouth would just water! (It’s actually watering as I type this!) My taste buds fell in love, and there was no going back! I finally asked my friend for the recipe and all was right in the world again… especially since I saw how easy it was to throw together. (For reals – you toss everything in your crock pot and call it good!)
We’ve made this dip several times since then, and we’ve even tried a few variations of it because the flavors pair so well together. (Try these Buffalo Chicken Sliders – YUM!) This dip is dang delicious, but it is also severely addicting – don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Here is the amazingly simple buffalo chicken dip recipe:
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip In A Slow Cooker
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts - I put these in frozen
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup wing sauce such as Frank's Red Hot®
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened & cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Place chicken in crock pot with ranch dress and wing sauce.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 2-4 hours.
A half hour before serving, take chicken out of crock pot and shred it.
Return to the crock pot and add the packages of cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir well.
Serve with crackers, celery or chips! (My favorite is Tostitos Scoops!)
Other Delicious Buffalo Chicken Recipes
- These buffalo chicken zucchini boats are a delicious low-carb dinner
- Savory buffalo chicken pinwheels are a yummy appetizer perfect for any party
- You can’t go wrong with these buffalo chicken meatballs
What Are Some Other Easy Slow Cooker Recipes?
If you are like me, I don’t have a lot of time to spend cooking. Here are a few of my favorite Crock Pot recipes that are quick and easy to make:
- These grape jelly crock pot meatballs are delicious!
- This white chicken chili is perfect for a cool winter night.
- These crock pot chicken tacos are great for those busy days when you need dinner ready when you get home.
- Easy way to make crock pot baked potatoes
This buffalo chicken dip recipe has become one of my favorite go-to appetizers for parties. It tastes delicious and cannot be any easier to create! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in July 2009.