3 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookies are soft and chewy and super delicious!
Have you ever made cookies from a box of cake mix? Not only do they taste amazing, they are super simple to make and only require 3 ingredients! Making them is essentially a no-fuss, fantastic treat. Here is how to make them:
And here is the written recipe –
How to Make Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 (18.25 oz) box of cake mix- any kind. (The cookies pictured here were made using a strawberry cake mix and a Funfetti cake mix)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 c. Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar (For chocolate cake mix cookies, roll your balls of dough through a pile of powdered sugar before baking- YUM!)
*See below for recipe variations
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix cookie ingredients together.
- Roll cookies into golf-ball sized balls and place them onto cookie sheet.
- Cook for 7-9 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
Here are a few variations that we love –
Strawberry Cake Cookies
Bake according to above directions, then sprinkle with powder sugar, or frost and add sprinkles!
Chocolate Cake Cookies
Before baking, roll the balls of chocolate dough into some powdered sugar. Then, bake according to above directions.
Lemon Cake Cookies
Bake according to above directions, then sprinkle with powdered sugar once they cool completely.
Here are a few more frosted variations, using strawberry cake mix and funfetti cake mix.
…don’t forget the sprinkles!
And that’s it!
Here are a few more cake mix cookies we love –
Let me know if you try these- and tell me what your favorite flavors are!
(This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in December 2009 and updated in February 2017.)