White cake mix cookies are as pretty as they are delicious! Made with just 4 ingredients, they come together easily and are perfect for any special occasion!
The Easiest Cookie Recipe
These white cake mix cookies have that delicious cake mix flavor that I love, but in a sweet and cute little cookie form. They’re just slightly crisp around the edges, but still soft and chewy in the middle. The glaze and sprinkles add such a fun little touch! These white cake mix cookies are so pretty, and would be perfect for a baby shower or bridal shower, or even for a dessert buffet at a party.
My favorite thing about these cookies is that they’re so easy to make! They are made with ingredients that I nearly always have on hand, which makes it easy to whip up a batch whenever I need a good cookie! Give them a try, and you’ll love them as much as I do!
How to Make White Cake Mix Cookies
Mix – You’ll start with your favorite box of white cake mix, then add eggs and oil and mix everything together to make the cookie dough. The dough for these cookies is a little on the sticky side, but if you let it sit for a few minutes before scooping it, it will be much easier to scoop into balls.
Roll & Cover – To make the cookies, you’ll scoop the dough into one inch balls. Next, you’ll roll the balls in the powdered sugar. Place them about two inches apart on a baking mat or parchment lined baking sheet. They will spread quite a bit as they bake, so be sure to give them room!
Bake & Chill – Bake the cookies at 350 degrees F for about until they are slightly brown around the edges and the tops look dry. Once the cookies are finished baking, let them cool completely on the baking sheet.
The Glaze – Next comes the fun part: the glaze! It’s not strictly necessary, but I definitely think it makes them more fun and prettier too! To make the glaze, simply whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and a little splash of vanilla in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Then you’ll drizzle the glaze over the cookies and let them sit for about 10 minutes to let the glaze set. Top the cookies with some colorful sprinkles, and you’re all set!
More Tasty Recipes Using Cake Mix
- Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- The Best Lemon Cupcakes
- Shortcut Banana Bread Using Cake Mix
- Cake Mix Brownies
- Ultimate Cake Mix Cookies Guide
- Fast & Easy Cake Mix Donuts
Leave us a comment below and let us know what you thought of these easy white cake mix cookies and that delicious glaze. Don’t forget to follow us on social media so you can see all of our latest recipes!
White Cake Mix Cookies
for the cookies:
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
for the glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together the oil and eggs until well blended. Add the cake mix and stir until the dough comes together.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop the dough into one inch balls. Roll each of the balls in the powdered sugar, then place on a baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7-9 minutes, or until they are very lightly browned around the edges and the tops look dry. Let cool on the pan for 5-10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- After the cookies have cooled, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the top of the cookies, then add sprinkles over the top of the glaze. Let sit 10-15 minutes to set the glaze.