Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders are deliciously soft and full of flavor! They make a simple week night meal for your family, but are also perfect for entertaining a crowd!
An Easy Slow Cooker Meal
It’s time to give your favorite buffalo wings an upgrade! Is there a recipe in the world that isn’t better when you turn it into a slider? (I’m still trying to figure this out!) Sliders are simple, delicious and everyone absolutely loves them! They are a perfect little snack or they can be a meal that feeds a crowd!!
These buffalo chicken sliders are no exception. Take the tangy, spicy flavors you love of buffalo chicken wings, add some delicious ranch seasoning, then serve it up on a soft Hawaiian roll with melty cheese – do I have your attention yet??? And the best part about this recipe is that you make it in a crock pot, so it doesn’t get any easier than this!
What’s In It
These delicious slides are made using just the following 3 ingredients:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Buffalo sauce (My favorite is Frank’s Buffalo Sauce)
- A packet of Ranch dressing mix
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Not only do these Buffalo Chicken sliders taste amazing, they happen to be one of the EASIEST recipes you will ever make! Toss 3 ingredients into your crock pot and you’re good to go! This meal is complete perfection!
Compile – Place 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts on the bottom of your crock pot. You can totally put them in frozen if you don’t have them thawed. Pour a bottle of buffalo sauce over the chicken breasts and then sprinkle a packet of ranch dressing mix on top.
Cook – Give everything a good mix and then cook it on low heat for about 6-7 hours.
Shred – About a half an hour before you’re ready to serve the sliders you’ll want to shred the chicken. You can use two forks to shred the chicken but my forearms get sore pretty quickly. I’ve recently began using meat claws to shred chicken and it’s been a game changer. Return the chicken back to the crock pot, mix everything together and then continue cooking until you’re ready to serve.
Serve – Add 2-3 spoonfuls of the shredded chicken to each bun and top with some cheese. I usually use a slice of cheddar, but Bleu Cheese Crumbles taste fantastic too! Serve each slider with a side of ranch dressing and some veggie sticks!
More Slow Cooker Sandwiches
- Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef Sandwich
- BBQ Beef Slow Cooker Sandwiches
- Easy Meatball Sub Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Pepperoncini Beef Sandwich
So easy, right? Here is simple recipe so now it’s your turn to make it. Let us know how it turns out by leaving a comment in the section below, or by tagging us on social media.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 oz Frank's Wings Buffalo Sauce, 1 bottle
- 1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
- 12 Hawaiian rolls, sliced like a hamburger bun
- cheese, slices of cheddar, or bleu cheese crumbles
- ranch dressing + veggie sticks, optional
- Put chicken breasts in your slow cooker. (I put them in frozen.)
- Pour the whole bottle of buffalo sauce over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle ranch packet on top and mix well.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours.
- 1/2 hour before serving, shred the chicken and return it to the crock pot and continue cooking.
- Add 2-3 spoonfuls of the shredded chicken to each bun and top with cheese.
- Serve with a side of ranch dressing and some veggie sticks!