This crispy and cheesy toasted ravioli is baked instead of fried, but still just as delicious. It’s a tasty snack for game day or party time!
Easy Toasted Ravioli Recipe
If you are looking for a super delicious appetizer, then look no further! This toasted ravioli is incredibly tasty, and so quick and easy to make. I absolutely love this time of year, when I get to enjoy so many sweet and savory snacks! Between holiday parties, game day, and New Year’s Eve, it’s definitely the best time of year for appetizers. This toasted ravioli could not be easier to make, and it’s always a crowd pleaser!
Baked Ravioli Ingredients
- Refrigerated ravioli
- Bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Dried parsley
Tip For Making Toasted Ravioli
Using the cooling rack on top of the baking sheet helps the ravioli get crispy on both sides. If you don’t have a cooling rack that fits onto your baking sheet, you could flip the ravioli halfway through the cooking time instead.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Grape Jelly Cocktail Meatballs
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Ham and Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Homemade Original Chex Mix
Dipping Sauce For Toasted Ravioli
This toasted ravioli tastes great on its own, but it’s totally amazing dipped in pizza sauce! I love the contrast between the warm, cheesy ravioli and the smooth sauce. It’s the perfect appetizer to munch on anytime you need a delicious snack!
Tools Used To Make Toasted Ravioli
More Easy Baked Pasta Recipes
How To Make Baked Toasted Ravioli
- 1 package refrigerated ravioli, about 9 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, optional
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil, and place a cooling rack on top of the foil. Spray the cooling rack with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water until combined.
- Dip the ravioli into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, pressing gently to help the bread crumbs stick to the sides. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
Leave us a comment below and tell us what other delicious appetizers you love to serve when you’re hosting guests.