Kickin’ Chicken Cups are healthy snacks and they are so easy to prepare. A perfect appetizer or afternoon snack and they taste delicious!
I’ve been trying to make a conscious effort to feed my family healthier foods, both at meal times as well as for afternoon snacks. I made these last week and had them ready for my kid’s when they got home from school. I think I may have won “Mom of the Year”! The entire platter was gone in 10 minutes, and my kids were all smiles! I’ve already had requests to make them again, and because I usually keep these ingredients on-hand, I’m destined to become super mom in no time at all!
These little healthy snacks would also be a great addition to your party table or Super Bowl spread. They are easy to put together, and people of all ages seem to love them! Here is the simple recipe, let me know what you think!
Kickin’ Chicken Cups – Bite-Sized Healthy Snacks
Kickin' Chicken Cups
- 1 cup Avocado, mashed
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 pkg. Tortilla scoops
- 1/2 lb Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- Dried Parsley Flakes, optional
- Lay out the chips on a tray in a single layer.
- Place small slices of chicken inside each scoop chip
- Add a dab of avocado and a dab of salsa on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parsley, if desired.
It doesn’t get any easier than that!
YUM! These look SO good!