Start the year off showing a new teacher some appreciation with this back to school teacher gift
Easy, cute and useful!
How to Get This Look:
1. Make Green Bean Casserole and save the can of French Fried Onions
2. Wipe out the inside really good and make sure the can won’t make the classroom stink! (maybe this wasn’t the best choice of recycled packages on my part! Use what you have!)
3. Cover the can with scrapbook paper & add embellishments- a ribbon, letters etc.
4. Buy a big pack of pencils while they are on sale for Back to School Shopping and SHARPEN them if they are not already. (You don’t want to make the teacher sharpen all those by herself! Make your kids help!)
5. Put the pencils in the can and send your child to school with a pretty little gift that is sure to make his or her teacher smile!
(This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in August of 2010)