Happy First Day of School! The new school year can be a little daunting, so bring a smile (and a little confidence) to the students in your life with these adorable Smart Cookie Gift Tags!
There’s no need for the new school blues when you’ve got a little confidence on your side! We love how darling these Smart Cookie Gift Tags turned out! You may have noticed by now, we’ve got a soft spot for puns. 😉 So grab those cookies and Kool-Aid, and get cracking!
Smart Cookie – Happy First Day of School Gift Tags
- Smart Cookie Gift Tags (download below)
- Ribbon or string
- Cookies (any kind: homemade, store-bought, whichever!)
- Kool-Aid (I loved the look of these original ones, but they have juice box like options as well)
- Print off and cut out our gift tags (there are 4 to a page, 2 of each red and blue).
- Attach to Kool-Aid Drink with a small bag of cookies.
- Last, but not least, make a student’s day!
There’s no doubt your smart cookie’s face will brighten when they find this little gift in their lunchbox or backpack.
The perfect way to start a KOOL school year!
Our readers also enjoyed these posts:
This back to school gift for students post originally published in 2012, but was updated with a new printable and images in 2017.
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms