This first + last day of school interviews printable pack is an amazing keepsake for your kid’s school years! Don’t miss out on these precious memories! Grab yours now, just in time for the first day of school!
Looking for more printables for the first day of school? Here are a few of our favorites – Smart cookie gift tag, Lunchbox jokes, and Homework punch card bookmarks.
The Perfect First Day Of School Interview
Last year we shared a printable for a cute first day of kindergarten interview, and the requests for more grades started rolling in! So we decided to create a first + last day of school interview for all grades AND we just added a blank version so you can write in the name of any preschool or prep years we might have missed!
You can print just the one grade you need for this year, or save them all and have your kid fill it out every year to see their change and growth. Even if you’re not starting at the beginning of Kindergarten or if you only end up doing it for one school year, I think you’ll find that one is better than none at all!
Printable First Day of School + Last Day of School Interviews
- School Interview Printable Pack (download here)
- marker or pen
- plastic sheet protectors
- 3 ring binder (to keep all your school interviews in one place!
- Download and print off the interview sheets.
- Insert or attach the cover page and spine insert onto your binder.
- Grab your child and fill out the questions.
- Place in a sheet protector, and place in the binder.
Helpful Ideas For This School Interview Printable Pack
- Include it in a storage tote or file folder with your kid’s school work and papers you’re keeping for that grade. The interview would be a great folder cover!
- Add the interview to a scrapbook next to your kid’s school photo or first day of school photo.
- Scan or take a picture of the interview and add it to a photo book or photo album.
First & Last Day Interview Printables
We’ve also had an overwhelming request for preschools and the names of other grades from our overseas friends, so we’ve included a blank first and last day of school sheet for anyone who just wants to write the name of the grade!
Click HERE to grab the Kindergarten files for FREE!
Click HERE to grab the entire school interview printable pack!
More Back To School Ideas
- Back To School Picture Ideas
- Back To School Party
- Adorable Graduation Cupcakes
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- First Day Of School Cupcakes
I hope you enjoy reading all the fun answers you’ll get, now and for years to come 🙂 Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you can be notified every time we have a new fun printable.
This first day of school post originally published in 2016, but was updated with a redesign and additional grade printables in 2017 and 2018.
“Drawing of me” is such a nice touch. I love these printables. I bet that field alone causes tons of giggles and fun times.
Thanks! Yes, that’s one of my favorite parts of the interview.:)
Hi, how can I access the format that is first shown on Pinterest? It may the previous version….thanks
We no longer offer that version – sorry about that! :/
Is there a way to have the Kindergarten one be a Preschool one? I may have missed it! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
We don’t have a preschool one, but we should! So glad you love this! (We do too, but we’re kinda partial to it) 😉
Do you have for Pre-K?