Whether you’re celebrating an advancement from preschool to Kindergarten, or an earned college degree, these graduation cupcakes will be perfect for your party!
Easy Graduation Cupcake Toppers
Summer is just around the corner, and that means warm weather, last days of school, and graduations! To help you celebrate those big school accomplishments, here is how to make easy Graduation Cupcakes.
These graduation cupcake toppers require no baking because you can use all store-bought ingredients. You can also match any school colors, which is so festive and fun! They are cute, fast and easy! (Just the way I like it!) Your party guests will be so impressed, and no one has to know how easy they are. (That can be our little secret!)
If you like these Graduation Cupcakes, be sure to check out our other ideas –
- Graduation Gift Printables
- Preschool Graduation Party Ideas (Be sure to check out the snack cake diploma – it is so cute!)
- DIY Graduation Gifts
If you’re Making Your Own Cupcakes, try one of our favorite cupcake recipes –
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- The Best Lemon Cupcakes
- Strawberry + White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- 12 frosted cupcakes
- 12 mini peanut butter cups unwrapped
- 12 chocolate squared candies unwrapped
- chocolate frosting or icing
- peel-apart string licorice separated and cut into 3 inch pieces
- 12 small candies such as M&Ms or Skittles
Place peanut butter cups upside-down onto frosted cupcakes.
Using small amount of frosting, attach a chocolate square to peanut butter cup.
Next, pinch the end of 1 piece of licorice to flatten, then place it on the center of the chocolate square, using a small amount of frosting to secure.
Place 1 piece of candy on top of the flattened end of the licorice, using the frosting to secure it.
Nothing says “Congratulations!” like a cute graduation cupcake!
Have a great summer!
Hack Your Routine!
5 Time-Saving Tips for Crazy Busy Moms