a no-brainer solution for How To Organize Your Kid’s School Papers
This organizational idea is an absolute favorite of mine. I can’t take the credit for it because I first saw this idea from my sister in law and decided to start using with my children. It is a system we have been using for 9 years now, and it is keeps everything in one place! It’s a simple and easy way to organize all of the school papers you want to keep forever!
Here are a few more ideas on How to Organize you might enjoy –
- How to Organize Manuals and Warranties
- How to Organize Toys
- How to Organize a Utility Closet (and make it pretty!)
How To Organize Your Kid’s School Papers – the easiest way
- Plastic file box
- Hanging file folders
- Printer + paper
- A Word or Paint computer program
- First, make your labels. Using a word or paint program, type out all the grades, and make a name label for the front. I added a simple black lined box to Mason’s label – I love how clean, simple, and beautiful it turned out! The font I used is called Montserrat.
- Print off your tabs and name labels.
- Add your hanging file folders and label them with each grade.
- Start adding all those school papers!
We also love our school interview printables – these would be the perfect addition to each year’s file!
You could also use a milk carton crate, or those cardboard bank boxes, but I love the idea of something that will keep them protected from any water or rodent damage. #HeavenForbid
This post originally published in 2013, but was updated in 2018 with new images.