Are you looking for ways to organize all your craft supplies? Do you need a better system to keep your creative supplies from taking over your house? This post is for all the creative ladies who also like things to be organized!! We’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite craft supply organization ideas that are EASY to recreate! Take a look at these great ideas:
1. Organize baker’s twine in a spice rack, from The Crafted Sparrow
2. Organize fabric like a pro! From The Little Green Bean
3. Organize washi tape in a recycled box, from Pretty Organized
4. Organize craft supplies in painted mason jars, from Amy Giggles Designs
5. Organize craft punches by hanging them on curtain rods, from Spotted Canary
6. Organize paint in a wire shelving unit using PVC pipe, from Mad in Crafts
7. Organize vinyl and other supplies on an industrial shelving unit, painted pink! From, Classy Clutter
8. Organize yarn in a wine rack, from Prudent Baby
9. Organize buttons and beads in an ice cube tray, from The Crazy Craft Lady
10. Organize your ribbon from nails at the hardware store, from Somewhat Simple
So there you have it- 10 ideas on how you can organize your craft supplies!
Ok folks, go get organizing!!!!!
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in June 2010. It was updated with fresh ideas in November 2013