They’re like cupcake wrappers, but for plants! These Printable Terra Cotta Plant Wrappers are the perfect back to school teachers gift, and they are so simple to create!
We have been so thrilled with the excitement around the other terra cotta wrapper printables we’ve created so far, and we decided it was time for another set! Aren’t these fall-themed ones darling?
(If you missed the other ideas, check them out real quick:)
Simple + budget friendly = the perfect fall decor and/or gift for a teacher!
Here is how to make them –
Back To School Teachers Gift – Terra Cotta Plant Wrappers
- 4″ Terra cotta pots + saucers (I spent less than a dollar for each one)
- pot wrapper printables (download here)
- Items to fill pots with – pencils, office supplies, treats etc.
- Download our darling wrappers HERE.
- Print out from home or at a printing store. (I always use the laser 32 lb paper option) or print off from home. (Just make sure your printer is set to print at 100% and not zoomed to fit page.)
- Cut out.
- Tape on.
- Fill up.
It really doesn’t get any simpler than this!
DON’T MISS A THING!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our FREE Home Organization Binder Printables + weekly updates filled with creative inspiration and exclusive freebies!