THIS POST IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR UPDATED CONTENT.
10 Favorite Kitchen Hacks that will have you saying, “Why didn’t I think of that?!”
1. I discovered this hack showing you how to open a pomegranate a few years ago and I was AMAZED! Who knew getting all the seeds out of a pomegranate was as easy as whacking it with a spoon??? You’ll never de-seed a pomegranate any other way again!
2. Use an egg slicer to slice strawberries nice and thin!
3. To keep brown sugar soft, stick a marshmallow inside the bag. You could also use a piece of bread or an apple slice.
4. You can tell if an egg is fresh by putting it in a bowl of water- if it sinks to the bottom, it is fresh, if it floats, it isn’t.
5. Speaking of eggs, an easy way to fish pieces of an egg shell out of your bowl is to wet your finger with some water. It will better stick to your finger and come right out!
6. Shred one or multiple boneless chicken breasts in seconds by putting them in your kitchenmaid and “mixing” on low.